11 years of experience in Ergonomics.
- Chartered Engineer (CENG) Engineering Council (UK), Institution Mechanical Engineers (MechE): 2017 – present.
- Members of Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM): 2007 – present.
- Members of Human Factors & Ergonomics Society Malaysia (HFEM): 2015 – present.
- Members of Human Factors & Ergonomics Society (HFES) – United States of America: 2008 – 2015.
- Senior Lecturer at Faculty Of Manufacturing, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka.
- PhD. In Industrial and System Engineering (2015) Specialization on Occupational Ergonomics, Minors in (1)
Design & (2) Public Health, The Ohio State University, USA
- Master of Science in Industrial and System Engineering (2010), The Ohio State University, USA
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (2007), University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Front End Human Factors Engineering (HFE) Design
- Ergonomics Risk Assessment and Audit
- Work Psychology and Biomechanics
- Ergonomics Intervention, Implementation, and Adoption
- Prevention and Mitigation of work-related Musculoskeletal Disorder
- Product Design and Development
- User Experience and Usability Testing
- Petronas Carigali Sdn. Bhd.
- Sapura Exploration and Production
- Petronas Craigali (ketapang) Ltd
- Repsol Oil & Gas Malaysia Limited
- Ranhill WorleyParsonsSdn. Bhd.
- MMC Oil and Gas Engineering Sdn. Bhd.
- Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Holdings Berhad