30 years of experience in Ergonomics.
- In-house Ergonomist for ExxonMobil Malaysia.
- SQEP / Ergonomist for BP Malaysia.
- HFE Specialist recognized by PETRONAS.
- Senior Ergonomics Engineer at KOCH Industries Inc. Kansas, USA ( 1993 )
- Division Manager for Ergonomics Department (7 years) at NIOSH ( 1996- 2002 )
- PhD. In Industrial Engineering (1993) Majoring in Human Factors, Minoring in Operations Research, The Wichita State University, USA.
- Master of Science in Engineering Management Science (1989), The Wichita State University, USA.
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering (1986), The Wichita State University, USA.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Human Factors Engineering (HFE)
- Office and Plant Ergonomics Solutions
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Training in Ergonomics / HFE / Safety & Health
- Engineering Management
- Software Development for Ergonomics and OSH Applications
- R&D in Ergonomics
- Engineering Statistics / Design of Experiment
- Performed more than 10,000 office & plant ergonomics assessment.
- Involved in more than 60 HFE projects ( FEED, Detailed Design, Construction Verification )
- Developed guidelines for DOSH, TM & TNB (office)
- Trained thousands of employees and management teams.
- Note : Dr Jalaludin has involved in all the activities listed in the client list.