Address ergonomic concerns at design stage of a work system/ facility .
Assess current status of ergonomic concern when the facility is up and running.
The Rear End
Address concern when workers are suffering from pains and injuries due to work-related ergonomic risk from the existing facility
- HFE Screening
- Valve Criticality Analysis (VCA)
- Safety Critical Task Analysis (SCTA)
- HFE Model Review
- Control Room Design Analysis
- HFE for Vendor Packages
- Construction HFE Independent Verification
- HFE Advisory for Management Team
- Body Symptoms Survey
- Ergonomics Risk Assessment for Plant and Offices (HIRAC Method)
- Ergonomics Training
- Practical and engineering ergonomics control measures.
- Initial Ergonomic Risk Assessment (DOSH ERA)
- Advanced Ergonomic Risk Assessment (DOSH ERA)
- Pain & Injury Recovery Program (In-house or Treatment Center)
- Work Assessment for SOCSO Claim
- Advisory for PIR
FRIEND TO INDUSTRY
“FRIEND TO INDUSTRY” Program
With the approval from DOSH for Ergoworks to conduct Initial and Advanced ERA, we are introducing “Friend To Industry Program”. The objectives are
1. To help industry getting their representatives be “effective” ergonomics trained persons through our training program. We will share our years of experiences conducting ERA to various types of industry.
2. To provide guidance to Ergonomics Trained Persons on Practical Ergonomic Control Measures at their workplace, even after completion of the training program.
3. To share new ergonomics information, knowledge, and best practices through our bulletin and forum.
The Front end
FOCUSING ON HUMAN FACTORS ENGINEERING For facility design.
The Middle Approach
Focusing on Ergonomic Solutions in the workplace.
The Rear End
Focusing on managing workplace and workers with Work-related Musculoskeletal Disorder (WMSDs)