Dr Jalaluddin dahalan
PhD in Industrial Engineering: Human Factors (1993), The Wichita State University, Department of Industrial Engineering, Wichita, Kansas, USA
Master of Science in Engineering Management Science: Human Factors (1989), The Wichita State University, Department of Industrial Engineering, Wichita, Kansas, USA.
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering (1986), The Wichita State University, Department of Industrial Engineering, Wichita, Kansas, USA.
- Director of ErgoWorks Sdn Bhd.
- 30 years of experience in Ergonomics.
- 20 years of experience as HFE Specialist.
- (1994) Senior Ergonomics Engineer at KOCH Industries Inc., USA.
- (1996-2002) Division Manager for Ergonomics Department at National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Malaysia.
Areas of interest:
- Human Factors Engineering (HFE) Study for Offshore and Onshore facilities
- Practical Ergonomic Solutions for Office and Plant Work Systems
- 3D Modelling and Virtual Reality for Ergonomic Applications
- Occupational Safety and Health Applications & Solutions
- Training in Ergonomics / Human Factors / Safety and Health
- Software Development for Ergonomic & OSH Applications
- Work Physiology and Occupational Biomechanics Analysis
- R & D in Ergonomics
- Engineering Management Applications and Solutions
- Engineering Statistics / Design of Experiment