Industrial & Occupational Ergonomic Solutions Provider
More than 15 years of experience in the field of Ergonomics
Since establishment in November 2005, ErgoWorks Sdn Bhd has been providing solutions in the fields of Industrial and Occupational Ergonomics to clients from various types of industry covering oil & gas, services, manufacturing, electronics, transportation, aviation, telecommunications, banking, and energy.
We provide services with solution-based ergonomics approach covering work systems at the early engineering design stage and operational level.
Our Ergonomics Team
- Our staff consists of experienced Ergonomists, Technical Engineers, Occupational Health Doctors, and Physiotherapists. We are always ready to provide quality ergonomics guidance, evaluations, recommendations and advisory supports to improve efficiency and work standard, as well as minimizing safety and health risks.
- Performed Human Factors Engineering (HFE) studies for more than 100 offshore and onshore facilities
- Conducted more than 10,000 ergonomic assessments and improvement
- Trained thousands of workers as well as management, engineers and technical teams on topics related to occupational ergonomics
- Introduced and conducted Pain and Injury Recovery program to industry for workers with symptoms of work related Chronic Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Advised companies on how to plan and implement ergonomics risk management programs through customized advisory package