Website Under Construction
New website, new ergonomics. Stay tune and come back later.
INDUSTRIAL & OCCUPATIONAL ERGONOMIC SOLUTIONS PROVIDER
Since establishment in November 2005, ErgoWorks Sdn Bhd has been providing solutions to clients in the fields of Industrial and Occupational Ergonomics to various types of industry covering oil & gas, services, manufacturing, electronics, transportation, aviation, telecommunications, and energy.
We provide ergonomics services with solution-based approach for work systems that are in early engineering design stage and already operational level. Our services focus on improving work conditions for workers that are healthy and those with symptoms of work-related musculoskeletal injuries and disorders.
Our Ergo Team consisting of experienced Ergonomists, Engineers, Occupational Health Doctors, and Physiotherapists. We assist Clients in providing quality ergonomics guidance, evaluations, recommendations and advisory supports to improve efficiency and work standard, as well as minimizing safety and health risks.
- performed Human Factors Engineering studies for more than 80 offshore and onshore facilities
- conducted more than 10,000 ergonomic assessments and improvement
- trained thousands of workers as well as management, engineers and technical teams on topics related to occupational ergonomics
- introduced and conducted Pain and Injury Recovery program to industry for workers with symptoms of work related Chronic Musculoskeletal Injuries
- advised companies on how to plan and implement ergonomics risk management programs through customized advisory packages
More from us
Just sign up and download our monthly bulletin for free.
Read our news.